Thank you for your support and flexibility as we navigate distance learning together. School staff and families have worked together to create a safe space for students to learn and grow. Students have adapted to online learning, and are successfully using a variety of online tools to access their content and turn in assignments.
If you feel that your student may need additional support this school year, please note that there are many tutoring opportunities available at no cost to you.
School Site Tutoring
Please contact your child’s teacher or site principal for intervention opportunities available at your child’s school.
- Small-Group Intervention - Classroom teachers may provide small group intervention. Intervention may take place after the regular school day. Teachers may adjust the time, outside of their workday, to best fit the needs of students.
- Homework Assistance - Drop-in homework assistance and intervention. Homework assistance and intervention may take place after the regular school day.
- ASPIRE After-School Program - After-school enrichment and homework support, M-F.
Isbell Middle School
- ELA Tutor Club: 7th-8th
- Math help after school: 6th-8th
- ELA/Homework help: 6th grade
- Saturday Tutoring: ELA & History: 6th-8th
- Life Skills Tutoring: 6th-8th
- AVID Tutors
Santa Paula High School
- Before/After school tutoring
- Saturday School
- Math Specific tutoring
- AVID Tutors
- Migrant Tutoring
Blanchard Community Library
The Blanchard Community Library has recruited a dedicated team of high school students who can provide homework assistance to elementary students and their families every Tuesday and Wednesday from 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Please contact Family Literacy Coordinator, Oliva Castillo for additional information 805-525-3615 ext. 202.